Use ELASTIC GEAR to measure and optimize production performance. Identify any bottlenecks in your setup and achieve a targeted increase in overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
With ELASTIC GEAR, analyses can be performed in real time even over extended periods – and this across machinery, system or process boundaries. Here, all of the raw data remains available at all times: for sub-second resolution and maximum analysis resilience.
Precise analysis of all data
ELASTIC GEAR makes detailed data inventories available for targeted analyses and comparisons:
- Homogenization is performed by ELASTIC GEAR, saving effort and costs in the data acquisition systems.
- All machine formats can be processed.
- Even complex queries such as annual evaluations can be performed in seconds.
- High resolution and coverage down to the raw data avoid smoothing effects and therefore misinterpretations.
- Universal platform thanks to the documented REST-API for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and further applications.
Superiority at a glance
Future-proof data logistics
ELASTIC GEAR offers the transfer capacity required to make all data available – regardless of format. Once the data has been saved and indexed, it is ready for flexible, long-term use.
- All raw data is preserved, and logs confirm the seamless, complete transfer.
- Simpler and more secure than SQL databases.
- No interventions required into existing systems.
- Usage of existing data sources
Highest performance across all platforms
Whether directly on site at your premises or via the certified cloud: With its high process frequencies, the ELASTIC GEAR architecture processes data faster than any other interface technology – faster even than the data can be generated!
- Latest Docker container technology
- Virtually linear data processing
- Scalable performance up into the petabyte range
Maximized flexibility for your applications
Alongside superior performance, ELASTIC GEAR also offers the highest flexibility for your specific requirements – both today and in the future.
- The user interface can be individually adapted in terms of function and design.
- Suitable for expansion with all of our modules.
- Can be used as the basis for any third-party applications such as OEE, MES, ERP, MIS, BI.